A maximum of 30 minutes will be allocated for members of the public to speak on any community matter. Any member of the public wishing to ask a question should submit their question to the Clerk by 12 noon on the day of the meeting.
Tel: 07743 916196
Members of the Public can join the meeting via Teams:
Meeting ID: 319 810 699 892 Passcode: 5drjuy
The meeting will be recorded and may be published on the Council’s website.
The Chair to welcome all to the meeting and introduce Councillors present.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To accept apologies for absence that have been submitted to the Clerk, prior to the start of the meeting.
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
Councillors to declare any personal or prejudicial interest they may have in respect of any items on the agenda.
To approve, and the Chair to sign as a correct record, the minutes of an Ordinary meeting of the Council, held on 17 August 2023. 2023-08-17_DRAFT MINUTES
- NEW COMMUNITY FACILITIES
Paul Van Geete (Milton Keynes City Council) will be attending the meeting to give an update on the progress of community amenity provision in the Whitehouse area.
- MAINTENANCE OF PUBLIC AMENITY LAND AND OPEN SPACE
To discuss maintenance issues in the area and to provide any updates.
- DECISIONS MADE UNDER THE COUNCIL’S ADOPTED SCHEME OF DELEGATED AUTHORITY
To accept the decisions made between this and the previous meeting.
- EVENTS UPDATE
- Diwali – Saturday 11 November 2023
- Christmas Celebration – Sunday 10 December 2023
- MK CAN – Monday 16 October 2023
- COMMUNITY MEETING PLACE
- FINANCE 2023/2024
- Authorisation of Payments
- Council Budget Report 2023/2024
- BANK ACCOUNTS
To agree to change our banking to Metro Bank and to set up permissions of use.
- LOCATION OF NOTICEBOARDS
The Council to review the locations of its noticeboards.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS
The Council is invited to comment on the following planning applications:
- Application 23/01851/DISCON – Land off Watling Street (V4) WEA (‘Fairfield’ – Areas 10-1 – 10.3) – Approval of details required by Condition 31 (Construction Vehicle Wheel Cleansing) of permission ref: 05/00291/MKPCO).
- Application 23/01850 DISCON – Parcels S, T and U, WEA – Approval of details required by Condition 16 (Drainage) of permission ref: 05/00291/MKPCO.
- Application 23/01954/NMA – Parcels M, N and O WEA 10-1 Phase 2, Watling Street, H3 to H4 – Non-material amendment to permission ref: 21/01436/REM – drainage strategy and associated changes to the approved layout of reserved matters (access, layout, scale, appearance and landscaping) pursuant to outline permission 05/00291/MKPCO for 146 dwellings.
- Application 23/01943/DISCON – WEA 10.1 – 10.3 Watling Street, He to H4 – Approval of details required by Condition 16 (Drainage), 23 (Soils Action Plan), 26 (Landscape Probation Action Plan) and 31 (Vehicle Wheel Cleaning) of permission ref: 05/00291/MKPCO.
- Application 23/01733/DISCON – WEA Area 10.1 Parcels P and V – Approval of details required by Condition 5 (EV Charging) of permission ref 22/02373/REM.
- Application 23/01732/DISCON – Land off Watling Street (V$) WEA (‘Fairfield’ – Areas 10.1 – 10.3) – Approval of details required by Condition 32 (CEMP) of permission ref 05/00291/MKPCO.
- Application 23/01944/DISCON – Parcels M, N and O WEA Area 10-1 Phase 2 Watling Street, H3 to H4 – Approval of details required by Condition 16 (Drainage) of permission ref: 05/00291/MKPCO.
- Application 23/01998/FUL – Whitehouse Health Centre, Dorset Way, MK8 1EO – Installation of scanner unit and associated portacabin type modular units, comprising reception, waiting and changing areas, clinical area, wc and kitchen and locker space for staff. The erection of a timber ramp for access and external service compound and additional parking.
- Application 23/02040/DISCON – WEA Area 10-1 – 10-3 Watling Street, H3 to H4 – Approval of details required by Condition 6 (Lighting Plan), 7 (Biodiversity Enhancement Scheme and LEMP) of permission ref 22/02373/REM
The Council will be discussing an urgent item to agree the External Auditor’s report that will be published alongside the Annual Governance and Accountability Report with a ‘Notice of Conclusion of Audit. 2023-09-21_URGENT ITEM_EXTERNAL AUDITOR REPORT
The next scheduled meeting of the Council is Thursday 12 October 2023 at Watling Academy (Please note that this is a change to the scheduled meeting date).